\u201CInstant, awesome panoramas\u201D — CNET
\u201CEasy as pie … impressively sharp.\u201D — Gizmodo
\u201CFeels like magic\u201D — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad 2 into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say \u201Cwish you were here\u201D in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
Get more features with Premium uploads.
• Quality boost: Download your panoramas at twice the resolution!
• Extra privacy controls: Don’t feel like sharing? Premium lets you keep panoramas 100% private.
• VIP access: Get early access to new panorama features such as new quality boosts.
\u201C360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!\u201D — William
\u201CHands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!\u201D — Chance
\u201CI just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.\u201D — Chris
\u201CJust downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....\u201D — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama requires the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch (4th generation), or iPad 2. Features native iPad 2 support.
You spoke, we listened.
New in 4.0.1: Thanks to user feedback, you now have the ability to select Classic mode — the painting-like experience from earlier versions of 360 Panorama.